We are a NSW Registered COVID SAFE Business
Admission to our farm is by appointment only and strictly subject our
Biosecurity Management Plan.
All visitors required to complete an online COVID-19 questionnaire
and Biosecurity declaration prior to visiting.
Failure to comply with these arrangements may be an offence under the Biosecurity Act 2015. Penalties can include an on the spot fine of $1000 or a court ordered fine of $220,000 for individuals and $440,000 for a corporation.
Conditions of entry.
Entry to our farm by APPOINTMENT ONLY
1. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons considered a health, welfare or biosecurity risk to our farm operations.
2. Please park in the VISITORS ONLY PARKING area
3 Closed footwear essential. Hand and foot disinfection required to access any of our facilities.
4. No Live or uncooked seafood to be brought onto our property
without prior written consent.
5. No domestic animals permitted onto the property. Exemptions exist for assistance animals however no animals permitted within quarantine areas.
6. Equipment including fishing rods, nets traps
fish boxes etc to remain in vehicle.
7. Vehicles towing watercraft to remain in zone as directed.
8. All persons must comply with all and any instruction by farm staff.
Foot bath may contain bleach, chlorine or
Hand disinfectant contains
Your cooperation in keeping our facilities
Biosecure is greatly appreciated.