We are a NSW Registered COVID SAFE Business
Admission to our farm is strictly subject to our
Biosecurity Management Plan.
Failure to comply with these arrangements may be an offence under the Biosecurity Act 2015. Penalties can include an on the spot fine
of $1000 or a court ordered fine of $220,000 for individuals
and $440,000 for a corporation.
September 2021 Update
In the interests of health and safety of our staff and customers you must be able to show that you are
Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19
or are in possesion of a
Medical Exemption Certificate.
to visit our farm.
Persons with a Medical Exemption Certificate
are required to wear a mask at all times
while at the farm
We do not collect, record or store by any means
customers vaccination or other details.
General Conditions of entry.
1. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons considered a health, welfare or biosecurity risk to our farms operation.
2. Please observe all signage and park in the VISITORS ONLY PARKING area in front of the shed.
3 Closed footwear essential. Hand and foot disinfection required to access any of our facilities.
4. No Live or uncooked seafood to be brought onto our property
without prior written consent.
5. No domestic animals permitted onto the property. Exemptions exist for assistance animals however no animals permitted within quarantine areas.
6. Equipment including fishing rods, nets traps
fish boxes etc to remain in vehicle.
7. Vehicles towing watercraft to remain in zone as directed.
8. All persons must comply with all and any instruction by farm staff.
Foot bath may contain bleach, chlorine or
Hand disinfectant contains
Your cooperation in keeping our facilities
Biosecure is greatly appreciated.