Admission to our farm strictly subject our
Biosecurity Management Plan.
Failure to comply with these arrangements may be an offence under the Biosecurity Act 2015. Penalties can include an on the
spot fine of $1000 or a court ordered fine of
$220,000 for individuals and
$440,000 for corporations.
Conditions of entry.
1. Admission by appointment only. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons considered a health, welfare
or biosecurity risk to our farm operations.
2. Closed footwear essential. Hand and foot disinfection required to access any of our facilities.
3. No Live or uncooked seafood to be brought onto our property
without prior written consent.
4. No domestic animals permitted onto the property. Exemptions exist for assistance animals however no animals permitted within quarantine areas.
5. Equipment including fishing rods, nets traps
fish boxes etc to remain in vehicle.
6. Vehicles towing watercraft to remain in zone as directed.
7. All persons must comply with all and any instruction by farm staff.
Foot bath may contain bleach, chlorine or
Hand disinfectant contains
Your cooperation in keeping our facilities
Biosecure is greatly appreciated.