123 SWAN BAY ROAD KARUAH NSW 2324
Admission to our farm is strictly subject to our
Biosecurity Farm Management Plan.
Failure to comply with these arrangements may be an offence
under the Biosecurity Act 2015.
General Conditions of Entry:
1. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons considered
a health, welfare or biosecurity risk to our farms operation.
2. Please observe all signage and park in the VISITORS ONLY PARKING
3 Closed footwear essential. Hand and foot disinfection required
to access any of our facilities.
4. No Live or uncooked seafood INCLUDING BAIT to be brought onto our property without prior written consent.
5. No domestic animals permitted onto the property. Exemptions exist
for assistance animals however no animals permitted
within quarantine areas.
6. Equipment including fishing rods, nets traps
fish boxes etc to remain in vehicle.
7. Vehicles towing watercraft to remain in zone as directed.
8. All persons must comply with all and any instruction by farm staff.
Foot bath may contain bleach, chlorine or
Hand disinfectant contains
Your cooperation in keeping our facilities
Biosecure is greatly appreciated.
Environmentally & Ecologically Sustainable farming