123 SWAN BAY ROAD KARUAH NSW 2324
Yabby Dabba Doo is a Biosecure site. Admission to our farm is strictly subject to our Biosecurity Farm Management Plan. Failure to comply with these arrangements may be an offence under the NSW Biosecurity Act 2015.
Yabby Fishing - Booking Form
BIOSECURITY & GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. NO Seafood of ANY description INCLUDING fishing bait.
2. NO domestic animals INCLUDING assistance animals.
3. ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR. NO thongs / sandals / crocks etc.
4. NO ALCOHOL
5. NO ICE - Commercially produced sealed gelpacks only
6. At least 1 person in your group MUST be able to
SPEAK & UNDERSTAND English language.
7. Must bring 1 Litre of drinking water per person. No potable water on site.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Please ensure that the email and phone number you provide are correct. We use the email you provide to confirm booking.
ONE FORM FOR EACH VEHICLE ENTERING THE PROPERTY
PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER ARE CORRECT. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DONT GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM US
ALL EQUIIPMENT SUPPLIED
Adults - $27.50
Under 16's - $16.50
*(up to 6 persons in 1 group)
Stay as long as you like.
Catch and release or buy what
you catch @ $30 per kg.
All pricing includes gst.
Environmentally & Ecologically Sustainable farming